Creative Video with Touchdesigner
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm, February 19, 2023
- Price: $35
- Class size: 8
- Venue: Cyber Palace
- Workshop sold out
- Join Waitlist
Are you interested in creating video and interactive media? Join us for this introductory workshop to Touchdesigner and learn techniques to create generative and dynamic video content.
In this workshop you will gain an introduction to making visual content using Touchdesigner. Touchdesigner is a versatile software that can be used to create visuals, projection mapping, interactive installations and so much more. It can be used with protocols such as dmx, lasers and artnet and easily works with sensors such as the xbox kinect. A free version of Touchdesigner is available on their website.
In this workshop we will cover:
- the touch designer interface and how to use a variety of Touchdesigner operators
- How to use noise to make generative video content
- How to set up video feedback as a way to create dynamic video content
This introductory workshop will give you the basis to continue exploring Touchdesigner.
You will need:
- A laptop with Touchdesigner installed. (Please get in touch if you are not able to do this and we can arrange something)
This workshop is for beginners, no previous experience with video or Touchdesigner is necessary.